CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.88
- £5.49Trending at £6.70
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £2.81Trending at £3.84
- £1.99Trending at £3.91
- £10.52Trending at £11.18
- £5.09Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionExplores 40 questions that kids ask and gives them the Bible - reading skills to find answers for themselves. This book is suitable for individual or family use. It helps the kids of ages 7 to 10 to dig into the Bible.
- Author BiographyJon Nappais an award-winning writer. His works have been featured on PBS, TLC, Hallmark, and other networks, and his historical fiction novels,Storm WarriorsandStorm Survivors, resulted in the founding of Storm Warriors International, a not-for-profit organization producing inspirational media supporting humanitarian causes around the globe. You can learn about his projects at stormwarriors.org, jonnappaprojects.com, and thesupersnoopers.com. Suzanne Hadley Gosselin lives in Colorado with her husband, Kevin, and three children. Formerly an editor for Clubhouse and Clubhouse Jr. magazines, she has written for Zondervan, David C. Cook, and Focus on the Family. Suzanne enjoys sharing a good cup of coffee and conversation with a friend, serving with her husband in children's ministry, and visiting her family in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Jon Nappa,Suzanne Hadley Gosselin
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.