Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £9.49Trending at £9.68
- £16.47Trending at £22.37
- £9.96Trending at £10.87
- £7.58Trending at £8.13
- £10.99Trending at £12.45
- £14.70Trending at £19.99
- £31.19Trending at £35.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe New River is neither new nor a river but a 400-year-old man-made waterway between Ware and Stoke Newington. This book should be of interest to local historians and those who wish to walk the canal.
- Author(s)Michael Essex-Lopresti
- PublisherBrewin Books
- Date of Publication07/01/1997
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWarwickshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrewin Books
- Content NoteIll.M.
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.