All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRenee R. Hobbs
- Table Of ContentsContents: Introduction and the Landscape Historical Roots of Media Literacy David Weinberger on Martin Heidegger Lance Strate on Marshall McLuhan Dana Polan on Roland Barthes Cynthia Lewis on Mikhail Bakhtin Srividya Ramasubramanian on Gordon Allport Michael RobbGrieco on Michel Foucault Gianna Cappello on Theodor Adorno Douglas Kellner on Herbert Marcuse Henry Jenkins on John Fiske Amy Petersen Jensen on Bertolt Brecht Donna Alvermann on Simone de Beauvoir Jeremiah Dyehouse on John Dewey Renee Hobbs on Jerome Bruner Vanessa Domine on Neil Postman Peter Gutierrez on Scott McCloud Susan Moeller on Roland Barthes
- Author BiographyRenee Hobbs is Professor of Communication Studies, Harrington School of Communication and Media, at the University of Rhode Island. She is the author of Copyright Clarity: How Fair Use Supports Digital Learning and Reading the Media: Media Literacy in High School English.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.