Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aurora offers plenty of scientific data to explain. This work describes the progress made in auroral science and magnetospheric physics by providing examples of ideas, controversies, struggles, acceptance, and success. It tells the history of pre-space age solar-terrestrial relations. It also includes full-color photos of the aurora.
- Author(s)Syun-Ichi Akasofu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 346
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.