Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.56
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
About this product
- DescriptionTimely and engaging, this is the first book to really map out and develop the emerging field of the sociology of Europe.
- Author BiographyMaurice Roche is lecturer in sociology at the University of Sheffield, and teaches undergraduate modules on the Sociology of the EU, Leisure, Policy and Society, and the Sociology of Popular Culture, as well as postgraduate modules on Global Social Policy and International Childhood Studies. He has authored and contributed to a number of titles, including Mega-Events and Modernity: Olympics and Expos in the Growth of Global Culture (Routledge, 2000), Europe and Cosmopolitanism (Liverpool University Press, 2007) and The Handbook of Nations and Nationalism (SAGE, 2006), as well as writing articles for journals such as Citizenship Studies, Time and Society and Cultural Policy.
- Author(s)Maurice Roche
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.