Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- Author(s)Rolf K. Eckhoff
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Professional Publishing
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Gas and Vapor Cloud Explosions Chapter 3: Boiling Liquid Expanding Vapor Explosions (BLEVEs) Chapter 4: Water Vapor Explosions Chapter 5: Explosions in Clouds of Liquid Droplets in Air (Spray/Mist) Chapter 6: Gas and Dust Explosions Caused by Smoldering Combustion in Powder Layers and Deposits Chapter 7: Dust Explosions Chapter 8: Explosives, Pyrotechnics, and Propellants Chapter 9: Destructive Effects from Accidental Explosions Chapter 10: Design of Electrical Apparatuses for Hazardous Areas Chapter 11: Outline of Methods for Hazard and Risk Analysis References Index
- Author BiographyRolf K. Eckhoff is Professor Emeritus of Process Safety Technology in the Department of Physics and Technology at University of Bergen, Norway. He is also concurrent professor at Northeastern University, Shen-yang, China, and Scientific Advisor at Oresund Safety Advisors AB, Malmo, Sweden. He is the author of Dust Explosions in the Process Industries, first published in 1991 with an extended version published in 2003. He is also the author and co-author of more than 150 technical and scientific publications and more than 130 research reports. He has advised Industry committees on numerous occasions, lectured to courses, conferences, and seminars in a number of countries in Europe, Bahrain, Isreal, China, India, Australia, Canada, and the US. Dr. Eckhoff earned a Masters in Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Trondheim, a Master of Philosophy from the University of London, a Doctor Technicae in Dust Explosions from the University of Trondheim, and a Doctor of Science (Eng.) degree from the University of London.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.