Exposing Lifestyle Television: The Big Reveal by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £130.80Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.69Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionLifestyle television has become one of the dominant television genres, certain shows having become global brands with formats exploited by producers all over the world. This volume presents case studies from across the lifestyle genre, considering a variety of themes. It is suitable for sociologists of culture and consumption.
- Author BiographyGareth Palmer, Associate Head of Media, Music and Performance, University of Salford, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGareth Palmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.