Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- Series TitleNew Directions in Communication Disorders Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCheryl M. Scott,Marilyn A. Nippold
- Table Of ContentsM.A. Nippold, C.M. Scott, Overview of Expository Discourse: Development and Disorders. L. Snyder, D. Caccamise, Comprehension Processes for Expository Text: Building Meaning and Making Sense. M.A. Nippold, Explaining Complex Matters: How Knowledge of a Domain Drives Language. J.M. Colletta, C. Pellenq, The Development of Multimodal Explanations in French Children. R.A. Berman, B. Nir-Sagiv, The Language of Expository Texts Across Adolescence. D. Ravid, E. Dromi, P. Kotler, Linguistic Complexity in School-Age Text Production: Expository vs. Mathematical Discourse. J. Ward-Lonergan, Expository Discourse in School-Age Children and Adolescents with Language Disorders: Nature of the Problem. C.M. Scott, Assessing Expository Discourse Production in Children and Adolescents. B.J. Ehren, Reading Comprehension and Expository Text Structure: Direction for Intervention with Adolescents. J. Ward-Lonergan, Expository Discourse Intervention: Helping School-Age Children and Adolescents with Language Disorders Master the Language of the Curriculum. C.A. Moran, G.T. Gillon, Expository Discourse in School-Age Children and Adolescents with Traumatic Brain Injury.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.