All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book guides clinicians in treating individuals with OCD through the use of exposure and ritual (response) prevention, one of the most effective and the most studied treatments for OCD.
- Author BiographyEdna B. Foa, Ph.D. is a Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania and Director of the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety. Elna Yadin, Ph.D. is a psychologist and director of the OCD clinic at the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety (CTSA) at the University of Pennsylvania. Tracey K. Lichner, Ph.D. is a psychologist and director of supervision at University of Pennsylvania's Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety (CTSA).
- Author(s)Edna B. Foa,Elna Yadin,Tracey K. Lichner
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight344 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.