All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a teen girl isn't easy-so confidence is key! In Express Yourself, a practicing psychotherapist will teach you how to communicate effectively and be assertive in any situation, whether it is online or at school, with friends, parents, bullies, cliques, or crushes.
- Author BiographyEmily Roberts, MA, LPC, is a psychotherapist, parenting consultant, educational speaker, and published author. She created The Guidance Girl as a brand to help empower and educate girls on how to feel confident, build self-esteem, and develop communication skills. Roberts is aware of the challenges faced by both teens and women, and has built a practice by positioning herself as therapeutic mentor and consultant. As a contributing author for HealthyPlace.com, Roberts writes the weekly blog Building Self-Esteem and is also parenting consultant and blogger for the Neurogistics Corporation. Roberts is the cofounder of The Talking Room-a workshop program in Austin,TX, that helps girls ages five to eleven develop self-esteem, confidence, leadership, friendship skills, and stress reduction activities with an emphasis on creating healthy boundaries with technology.
- Author(s)Emily Roberts
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAn Instant Help Book for Teens
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £11.78Trending at £13.80
- £12.69Trending at £16.99
- £9.79Trending at £11.71
- £10.32Trending at £12.37
- £9.03Trending at £11.00
- £7.55Trending at £10.75
- £7.60Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.