CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to accompany the exhibition Expressionist Utopias mounted at the Los Angeles County Museum in 1993, this book explores how the optimistic themes of utopia and fantasy sustained faith among artists and architects in the power of art to shape a better world during World War I in Germany.
- Author BiographyTimothy O. Benson is Curator of the Robert Gore Rifkind Center for German Expressionist Studies at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Timothy O. Benson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2001
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleWeimar & Now: German Cultural Criticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberV. 29
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Note66 color illustrations, 220 b/w photographs
- Weight1384 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.