Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a theoretical and multidisciplinary perspective, the essays in this collection provide insight into contemporary Cambodian culture at home and abroad.
- Author BiographyLeakthina Chau-Pech Ollier is a writer and lives in Siem Reap, Cambodia Tim Winter worked on this book as part of his Postdoctoral Fellowship at the Asia Research Institute, Singapore. He is now based at the University of Sydney.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Southeast Asia Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byLeakthina Chau-Pech Ollier,Tim Winter
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.