CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explains what is understood by the term new social movements , and provides a critical assessment of identity politics. It examines a range of issues including neo-tribalism associated with identity politics and alternative lifestyles.
- Author BiographyKevin Hetherington is Lecturer in Aociology in the Depatment of Human Sciences, Brunel University. He is author of Badlands of Modernity (1997) and co-editor of Consumption Matters (1996) and Ideas of Difference (1997).
- Author(s)Kevin Hetherington
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePublished in Association with Theory, Culture & Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight275 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.