All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the history of art, figure drawing has been regarded as the very foundation of an artist's education and at the centre of the art-making process. Suitable for artists seeking fresh approaches to drawing the human figure, this title features more than 20 fundamental figure drawing exercises.
- Author BiographyBill Buchman is an accomplished artist and innovative teacher. Buchman studied life drawing in the 1960s with two of America's foremost art educators: American figurative painter Fletcher Martin and the Museum of Modern Art's Education Director, Victor D'Amico. In the 1980s Buchman worked as an artist in Paris and in recent years has exhibited his art in Denmark, Sweden and England.
- Author(s)Bill Buchman
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight650 g
- Width217 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £10.58Trending at £15.00
- £14.09Trending at £20.00
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.