All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the underlying assumptions for using expressive processes in group counselling. It provides applications to promote group development, foster individual and group learning, and instruct group leaders.
- Author BiographyNINA W. BROWN, is Professor of Counseling, Darden College of Education, Old Dominion University. She has written extensively on counseling issues, including Teaching Group Dynamics (Praeger, 1992) and Group Counseling for Elementary and Middle School Children (Praeger, 1994).
- Author(s)Nina W. Brown
- Date of Publication30/06/1996
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.