Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionTherapists, coaches, healthcare professionals, and educators have known for decades that expressive writing is a powerful tool for better living. But until now, few have had access to practical applications that have proven successful. In this groundbreaking collection, you will discover how expressive writing can call us into healing community.
- Author BiographyKate Thompson, MA, CJT, is an existential counselor, journal therapist and writer. She pioneered the use of therapeutic writing in counseling and supervision in the UK. She now lives in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Kathleen Adams, MA, LPC, is psychotherapist, journal therapist, and international thought leader in the field of expressive/ therapeutic writing. She is the director of the Center for Journal Therapy and its online professional training division, the Therapeutic Writing Institute, in Denver. This is her eleventh book.
- Author(s)Kate Thompson,Kathleen Adams
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleIt's Easy to W.R.I.T.E. Expressive Writing
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byLuciano L'Abate,Christina Baldwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.