All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn advanced undergraduate/graduate-level text explaining the properties and roles of extended defects in semiconductors.
- Author BiographyDavid Holt is an Emeritus Professor in the Department of Materials at Imperial College, London. He obtained his doctorate in Physical Metallurgy from the University of Birmingham, UK, in 1956, after which he held a number of academic positions over five years in the physics department at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, before moving to the Department of Metallurgy at Imperial College, London. He has remained at Imperial College since then, except for a sabbatical year in the School of Physics at the University of New South Wales, Australia, and shorter periods at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India. He has been a regular visitor at the Maspec Institute (now part of IMEM) in Parma, Italy. He researched the science and technology of semiconducting materials and devices and developed and applied techniques for their characterization in the scanning electron microscope. He is author or co-author of approximately 150 scientific publications and has co-authored or edited five previous books. Ben Yacobi is an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto. He received his doctorate in physics from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in 1975. He held post-doctoral positions at Imperial College, London, and Harvard University, Massachusetts, and technical staff positions at the Solar Energy Research Institute and GTE Laboratories, US. He has worked in several areas of experimental solid-state physics, including the synthesis, applications and characterization of various electronic and photonic materials and devices. He is author or co-author of over ninety scientific publications and four previous books.
- Author(s)B. G. Yacobi,D. B. Holt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1010 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.