Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionExtending Citizenship, Reconfiguring States presents a thematically unified analysis of changing citizenship practices over two centuries_from the eve of the French Revolution to contemporary China.
- Author BiographyMichael Hanagan is adjunct professor at the New School for Social Research. Charles Tilly is Joseph L. Buttenwieser Professor of Social Science at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Charles Tilly,Michael P. Hanagan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCharles Tilly,Michael Hanagan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.