All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £33.23Trending at £33.79
- £8.19Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
About this product
- DescriptionPsychotherapy is a long and expensive process so ensure that you make it effective. It is your responsibility to find the right person. This book is a guide to help you in that search. Contains cartoons to illustrate the points made.
- Author BiographyRolene Szur was the principle child psychotherapist at the Hospital for Sick Children, Great Ormond Street, and a senior tutor at the Tavistock Clinic. At the hospital she worked in a family consultation team concerned with problems of child abuse and the issues of child care and custody. She was concerned with with the emotional welfare of patients in intensive care units and other paediatric wards.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRolene Szur,Sheila Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.