Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- Author(s)Davood Domairry Ganji,Mohsen Sheikholeslami
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- Series TitleMicro & Nano Technologies
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Weight950 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Magnetohydrodynamic and ferrohydrodynamic Chapter 2: The control volume finite element method: application for magnetohydrodynamic nanofluid hydrothermal behavior Chapter 3: New semianalytical methods: application for MHD nanofluid hydrothermal behavior Chapter 4: Lattice Boltzmann method: application for MHD nanofluid hydrothermal behavior
- Author BiographyM. Sheikholeslami received his B.Sc. from the School of Mechanical Engineering at Mazandaran University and his M.Sc. and PHD in Energy Conversion from the School of Mechanical Engineering at Babol University of Technology in Iran. His research interests are CFD, mesoscopic modeling of fluid flow using LBM, and Monte Carlo Methods. He is also working on applications of Nonlinear Science in Mechanical Engineering. D. D. Ganji is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering and the Director of the Graduate Program at Babol Noshirvani University of Technology in Iran, as well as a consultant in nonlinear dynamics and the Dean of the National Elite Foundation of Iran. He has a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Tarbiat Modarres University. He is the Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Nonlinear Dynamic and Engineering Science, and Editor of International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation and International Journal of Differential Equations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.