Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.49Trending at £12.69
- £8.05Trending at £9.05
- £10.76Trending at £11.79
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £14.41Trending at £18.23
- £4.61Trending at £8.81
- £1.89Trending at £2.53
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles attempts at large-scale models embarked on by the LEGO Group as well as the early work of LEGOLAND artists and builders and contemporary LEGO Certified Professionals who build big for a living. This book charts the rise of AFOLS (adult fans of LEGO) and their increasingly spectacular models and gargantuan collections.
- Author BiographySarah Herman is a British writer, editor, and LEGO lover. She has written for Total Film, Star Wars Insider, and the official magazines for TV shows including Lost, Heroes, and Torchwood. She is the author of A Million Little Bricks: The Unofficial Illustrated History of the LEGO Phenomenon and other books including The Classic Guide to Famous Assassinations and Does Anything Eat S**t? She resides in London, United Kingdom, where she works as an editor for The Lab Magazine.
- Author(s)Sarah Herman
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note200 colour photos
- Weight1111 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.