Extreme Science: Earsplitters!: The World's Loudest Noises by Steve Parker (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.78+ £0.76 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Surfing to the Secret Life of Rats, Extreme Science will excite and inspire 8-11 year olds. High-interest topics grab the reader and introduce some key science concepts in an accessible and innovative way. Extreme titles are ideal for supporting creative classroom teaching and for spicing up topic libraries.
- Author BiographyConsultant: Jane Turner is the deputy Director of one of the UK's nine Science Learning Centres. Jane has 18 years' experience in primary education as a teacher, researcher and author. She has developed award-winning curriculum projects in science, literacy and technology and appears regularly on Teachers' TV as a primary science consultant.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleExtreme!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Weight105 g
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £27.69Trending at £29.23
- £10.99Trending at £11.86
- £7.02Trending at £9.48
- £6.00Trending at £6.80
- £7.31Trending at £13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.