All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.50
- £7.21Trending at £9.78
- £6.69Trending at £8.02
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Surfing to the Secret Life of Rats, Extreme Science will excite and inspire 8-11 year olds. High-interest topics grab the reader and introduce some key science concepts in an accessible and innovative way. Extreme titles are ideal for supporting creative classroom teaching and for spicing up topic libraries.
- Author BiographyConsultant: Jane Turner is the deputy Director of one of the UK's nine Science Learning Centres. Jane has 18 years' experience in primary education as a teacher, researcher and author. She has developed award-winning curriculum projects in science, literacy and technology and appears regularly on Teachers' TV as a primary science consultant.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleExtreme!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs and artwork
- Weight220 g
- Width190 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.