All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to some of the most exciting extreme sports on earth. This title focuses on different categories of sports, and treats readers to a variety of examples. It features photographs of athletes performing amazing feats.
- Author BiographyEllen Labrecque is a freelance writer who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two kids. She has written over 20 children's books. Previously, she was a Senior Editor at Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine. She loves writing, running, and spending time outside.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque,Jim Gigliotti
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleRead Me!: Extreme Sport
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Contained items statementContains 6 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £5.23Trending at £5.47
- £6.91Trending at £9.28
- £6.47Trending at £6.77
- £11.05Trending at £13.06
- £6.00Trending at £6.11
- £6.93Trending at £7.50
- £5.33Trending at £5.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.