CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- Author(s)Reid Kincaid
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1458 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments Foreword Introduction Emergency Orientation: Turn Here First PART I: SURVIVAL ON LAND Chapter 1: Shelter Chapter 2: Temperature Control on Land Chapter 3: Finding Water Chapter 4: Finding Food Chapter 5: Waiting for Rescue Chapter 6: Traveling to Safety on Land PART II: SURVIVAL AT SEA Chapter 7: Temperature Control and Water at Sea Chapter 8: Obtaining Food at Sea Chapter 9: Surviving Adrift Chapter 10: Traveling to Safety at Sea PART III: SPECIAL TOPICS Chapter 11: Survival Navigation on Land and Sea Chapter 12: Survival Medicine PART IV: APPENDICES Appendix A: Survival Planning Appendix B: Navigation Tools Appendix C: Maps Appendix D: Words to Survive By Bibliography Recommended Reading About the Author
- Author BiographyReid Kincaid is the physician assistant (PA) at the Metlakatla Indian Reservation Clinic, located on remote Annette Island in southeast Alaska, and a PA with the U.S. Army Reserve. An outdoor enthusiast, he has traveled extensively in the United States and overseas and spends as much time as possible honing his skills in the backcountry of Alaska.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.