All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtreme Wilderness Survival is a compilation of the real-life tactics that wilderness instructor Craig Caudill has built and really used, especially during two nature sabbaticals when he lived in the woods for nearly 30 days with only a knife.
- Author BiographyCraig Caudill is the chief instructor and founder of Nature Reliance School. He has trained military groups through the Department of Defense, as well as federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. Craig has written for American Frontiersman, Self-Reliance Illustrated, Backwoodsman and Wilderness Way. He lives in central Kentucky.
- Author(s)Craig Caudill
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication21/03/2017
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.