All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the ever-growing number of HVDC link projects being proposed or started all over the world, there are no books that address fully the technical and economical aspects of this technology. This book fills the gap in the field, providing power cable engineers with complete, up-to-date guidance on HVDC cable lines with extruded insulation.
- Author BiographyGIOVANNI MAZZANTI, PhD, is an Associate Professor at the University of Bologna where he teaches high-voltage engineering and power quality. He is an active researcher in the field of power engineering and has published more than seventy peer-reviewed papers and articles. He is a member of IEEE-PES and IEEE-DEIS. Since October 2012, he has chaired the new IEEE-DEIS Technical Committee on HVDC cable systems. MASSIMO MARZINOTTO, PhD, works at Terna (the Italian TSO) in the HDVC systems area dealing with cables, insulators, surge arresters, insulation coordination, HVDC converters, and HVDC electrodes. He is a member of IEEE-DEIS, IEEE-PES and CIGRE, a Senior Member of the IEEE, and is active in various IEEE and CIGRE working groups and committees. He is also author or coauthor of several publications on IEEE transactions and conferences.
- Author(s)Giovanni Mazzanti,Massimo Marzinotto
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.