All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £14.05
- £5.69Trending at £7.40
- £7.29Trending at £11.07
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £9.85Trending at £10.81
- £17.57Trending at £19.13
- £12.95Trending at £17.03
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an engineering perspective and the latest information on the application of this rapidly expanding technique, this practical book covers the technology, engineering, materials and products, as well as economic and ecological aspects. In addition to the theory, it also utilizes case studies that can easily be put into industrial practice.
- Author BiographyAn industrial expert in food and feed sectors and a pioneer of extrusion cooking, Leszek Moscicki is head of the Department of Food Process Engineering, Lublin University of Life Sciences, Poland. After completing his PhD at Lublin Agricultural University, he continued his research at Wageningen Agricultural University, the Netherlands. He has more than 150 scientific publications to his name, is a national delegate to the International Association of Cereal Science and Technology, a committee member of the Polish Academy of Science as well as several other Polish scientific and professional associations, and has coordinated several EU projects on HTST processing of vegetable raw materials.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication26/01/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight610 g
- Width180 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLeszek Moscicki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.