Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.93
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is it important to get to equilibrium and how long does it take? This work is designed to aid operators, engineers, and managers in answering such practical questions in extrusion processing. It is divided into 7 Parts, and contains reference data on such important operating conditions as temperatures, start-up procedures, and more.
- Author BiographyJohn Wagner is a Director of Crescent Associates, Inc., which specializes in plastic films and flexible packaging. He holds numerous patents on flexible packaging films and coating technology, has contributed to and co-edited The SPE Guide on Extrusion Technology and Troubleshooting and The Plastics Technician's Toolbox-Extrusion, and is the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Plastic Film and Sheeting. He is on the SPE Extrusion Division Board of Directors.
- Author(s)Eldridge M. Mount,Harold F. Giles,III
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitlePlastics Design Library
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/04/2016
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1810 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.