All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £4.50Trending at £4.89
- £3.60Trending at £5.19
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £3.74Trending at £4.73
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionDon't look. Or you'll be next. An incredibly commercial crime debut that will make you think twice before you look a stranger in the eye ...
- Author BiographyFergus McNeill has been creating computer games since the early eighties, writing his first interactive fiction titles while still at school. Over the years he has designed, directed and illustrated games for all sorts of systems, including the BBC Micro, the Apple iPad, and almost everything in between. Now running an app development studio, Fergus lives in Hampshire with his wife and teenage son. Eye Contact is his first novel. You can find out more from Fergus' blog, www.fergusmcneill.blogspot.co.uk, and follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/fergusmcneill.
- Author(s)Fergus McNeill
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/03/2014
- Weight598 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.