All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a historical and philosophical mediation on paying back and buying back, that is, it is about retaliation and redemption.
- Author BiographyWilliam Ian Miller is the Thomas G. Long Professor of Law at the University of Michigan Law School. He has also taught at Harvard University, Yale University, The University of Chicago, and the Universities of Bergen and Tel Aviv. Professor Miller holds a JD and a PhD in English, both earned at Yale. His various books, including most recently Faking It (2003), The Mystery of Courage (2000) and The Anatomy of Disgust (1997), have enjoyed critical acclaim throughout the world.
- Author(s)William Ian Miller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £9.00
- £31.93Trending at £32.43
- £25.45Trending at £26.08
- £10.00Trending at £11.40
- £35.20Trending at £38.69
- £297.81Trending at £371.44
- £38.74Trending at £43.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.