Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £11.24Trending at £12.99
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating look at extreme weather and the men and women who are risking their lives to give us a better understanding of this meteorological phenomenon.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Rosenfeld has been editor of Weatherwise, the nation's leading weather magazine for more than a decade. He lives in California.
- Author(s)Jeffery Rosenfeld
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication13/06/2003
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.