All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of photographs of the mountains of Britain from an artist who is also a mountaineer. Gordon Stainforth includes notes on the photographs, details of the rock formations, a salute to well known climbers and an exploration of the philosophy of mountaineering.
- Author(s)Gordon Stainforth
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/09/1991
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitlePhotography S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/08/2007
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight1545 g
- Width240 mm
- Height295 mm
- Photographs byGordon Stainforth
- Reading Age18+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.