Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.15
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.47
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThese 11 interrelated stories follow strands of hope and nostalgia that bind together, or fence off, the people of Windfall. Eric Shade's fictional western Pennsylvania community is a place bypassed by the interstate, its rail line clogged with coal cars that haven't moved an inch in years.
- Author BiographyEric Shade, who was born in Altoona, Pennsylvania, currently lives in Houston, Texas. Shade's stories have appeared in such journals as Indiana Review, Greensboro Review, and River Styx. He is a recipient of a James Michener Fellowship, a writing award given in honor of Donald Barthelme.
- Author(s)Eric Shade
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2003
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.