All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together and assesses for the first time some 150 photographs that were made before and immediately after the massacre
- Author BiographyRichard E. Jensen is the editor of The Pawnee Mission Letters, 1834-1851 (Nebraska 2010) and two volumes of Voices of the American West (Nebraska 2005). R. Eli Paul is the editor of The Nebraska Indian Wars Reader, 1865-1877 (Nebraska 1998). John E. Carter is a senior research folklorist at the Nebraska State Historical Society and the author of Solomon D. Butcher: Photographing the American Dream (Nebraska 1985). James A. Hanson is the editor of Museum of the Fur Trade's publications and the author of When Skins Were Money: A History of the Fur Trade. Heather Cox Richardson is a professor of history at the University of Massachusetts and the author of Wounded Knee: Party Politics and the Road to an American Massacre.
- Author(s)John E. Carter,R. Eli Paul,Richard E. Jensen
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGreat Plains Photography Series
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content Note150 photographs, 15 illustrations, 2 maps
- Width235 mm
- Height241 mm
- Introduction byHeather Cox Richardson
- Foreword byJames Austin Hanson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.