All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the work of Ezio Tarantelli, a remarkable Italian scientist and economist killed by the Red Brigades in 1985 after only a short life (1941-1985). This title shows some of the most important features of the European and Italian economy from 1970 to 1985. It includes a complete bibliography of his scientific writings.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Michelagnoli (1978). Indipendent researcher. Ph.D. in Economic doctrines at the Florence University where he was research fellow. His research interests concern the economic analysis of trade unions' policy and of the labour market, as well the economic culture of insitutions. His main publication are: Amintore Fanfani. Dal corporativismo al neovolontarismo statunitense (2010) and La CISl dal 1950 al 1971. Sindacato e politica economica (2011).
- Author(s)Giovanni Michelagnoli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 134 p.
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.