All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.07
- £7.85Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.04
About this product
- DescriptionExplores many of the important social, historical and cultural contexts surrounding the life and works of F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Author BiographyBryant Mangum is Professor of English at Virginia Commonwealth University. In addition to F. Scott Fitzgerald in Context, he is the editor of Modern Library's The Best Early Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald. He is also author of A Fortune Yet: Money in the Art of F. Scott Fitzgerald's Short Stories. His essays have appeared in Resources for American Literary Study, the F. Scott Fitzgerald Review, the Fitzgerald/Hemingway Annual, The Cambridge Companion to F. Scott Fitzgerald, New Essays on F. Scott Fitzgerald's Neglected Stories, and many other books and journals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiterature in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBryant Mangum
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.