FAQs for NQTs: Practical Advice and Working Solutions for Newly Qualified Teachers by Elizabeth Holmes (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.96+ £1.56 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionEntering the classroom for the first time as a newly qualified teacher can be a daunting prospect. This book offers accessible answers to common questions posed by new and trainee teachers. Organised into sections it covers issues such as: job hunting; induction; managing workload; relationship building with pupils and colleagues; and more.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Holmes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.