All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.24Trending at £9.89
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers comprehensive coverage of novel nanostructures fabricated by focused ion beam. It reviews a range of methods, including milling, etching, deposition, and implantation, applied to manipulate structures at the nanoscale.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/01/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 Tables, color; 24 Tables, black and white; 200 Illustrations, color; 175 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 530 p. 375 illus., 200 illus. in color.
- Weight1052 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byZhiming M. Wang
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.