All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £18.92
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.94
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
About this product
- Author(s)Philip Andrew Simpson
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 85 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight591 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Project Management.- Design Specification.- System Modeling.- Resource Scoping.- Design Environment.- Board Design.- Power and Thermal analysis.- Team Based Design.- RTL Design.- IP reuse.- Embedded Design.- Functional verification.- Timing Closure.- High level Design.- In System Debug.- Design Sign-off.
- Author BiographyPhil Simpson is Altera's senior manager for software technical marketing and product planning. In this role, Simpson is responsible for Altera's Quartus II software and third-party EDA interfaces product planning and the creation of the Altera design flow software roadmap. Prior to joining Altera in 1996, Simpson held several engineering roles at various EDA and semiconductor companies, including EDA Solutions, Data I/O and Lucas Aerospace. Simpson holds a BS (with honors) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from City University, London and an MSC (with distinction) in system design from the University of Central England, Birmingham, England.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.