All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide will allow readers to work their way through the muddle of company accounts. It provides an understanding of the newer valuation analysis techniques, such as economic value-added and value based management.
- Author BiographyWendy McKenzie is the founder and manager of McKenzie Training Associates. She's worked both in the City and in a range of other companies and financial organisations.
- Author(s)Wendy McKenzie
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe FT Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight999 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £12.79Trending at £16.92
- £12.19Trending at £14.95
- £5.78Trending at £7.96
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.99
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.