Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a quantitative quide to barrier options in FX environments.
- Author BiographyZareer Dadachanji is a quantitative analysis consultant with nearly two decades of corporate experience, mostly in financial quantitative modelling across a range of asset classes. He has spent 14 years working as a front-office quant at banks and hedge funds, including NatWest/RBS, Credit Suisse and latterly Standard Chartered Bank, where he held the position of Global Head of FX Quants. Zareer's specialist areas of expertise are the modelling of FX and equity derivatives. He combines these specialist areas with substantial knowledge of general quantitative modelling, gained through years of senior-level engagement in the activities of global cross-asset quant teams. Zareer is the founder and director of Model Quant Solutions, an independent consultancy providing bespoke quantitative analysis and training on a range of financial subjects. The consultancy serves a variety of clients and client types across the finance industry. Zareer holds a triple first in Natural Sciences and a PhD in Computational and Theoretical Physics, both from the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Zareer Dadachanji
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleApplied Quantitative Finance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight566 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.