All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to create an astonishing array of surface designs, simply and safely, using textile paints and printing ink. This title covers a variety of techniques: stamping, ancient Japanese Shibori, silkscreen, soy wax and flour resist, image transfer, marbling, nature printing, foils and metal leaf, and more.
- Author(s)Cheryl Rezendes
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Notefull-colour, photographs throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.13
- £11.45Trending at £11.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £6.23Trending at £7.94
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.