Fabricating Quality in Education: Data and Governance in Europe by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £124.90+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £79.77Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £18.86Trending at £19.19
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £13.15Trending at £15.72
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that data and their use constitute a form of governance of education. This book highlights the ways in which education is steered and managed so that a European education policy space is 'fabricated' through data which travel across national systems, and which enter and restructure provision to make it measurable, comparable and governable.
- Author BiographyJenny Ozga is Professor of the Sociology of Education in the Department of Education at the University of Oxford, UK. Peter Dahler-Larsen is a Professor at the Department of Political Science and Public Management, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark. Christina Segerholm is Professor in the Department of Teacher Education, Mid Sweden University, Sweden. Hannu Simola is a Professor of the Sociology of Education in the Department of Education at the University of Helsinki, Finland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChristina Segerholm,Hannu Simola,Jenny Ozga,Peter Dahler-Larsen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.