Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionGiudice returns with 60 more flavorful family recipes straight from Salerno--with an emphasis on preparing, serving, and eating meals with loved ones. This edition includes secret family recipes, one-dish feasts, perfect potluck take-alongs, kid-friendly meals, and more.
- Author BiographyTeresa Giudice is the star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, airing its third season on Bravo in 2011. She was born in New Jersey to parents who emigrated from Italy, and has been married to her childhood sweetheart for 11 years. Together they have 4 daughters: Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana. She lives in Northern New Jersey. Heather Maclean married a Scot, but her family, the Zavagnos, hails from northern Italy. A mom of 3, Princeton grad and former Disney exec, she was the first person ever to answer Mickey Mouse's e-mail.
- Author(s)Teresa Giudice
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.