Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £16.32Trending at £19.93
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
- £10.23Trending at £16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative approach to jewellery-making shows you how to use findings as the main feature of your work. Inspired, cost-effective ideas for bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings.
- Author BiographyMylene Hillam (pronounced Millane) designs and creates jewellery in her studio in Brisbane, Australia. Her unique and creative designs have resulted in several significant awards, including the prized Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Designer Press Lot Award. Her work is regularly featured in international craft publications, and she teaches and demonstrates both locally and abroad.
- Author(s)Mylene Hillam
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.