All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.00
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.14Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic description of modeling face geometry from images, including information on mathematical tools, image processing and computer vision techniques.
- Author BiographyDr Zicheng Liu is a Senior Researcher at Microsoft Research, Redmond. He has worked on a variety of topics including combinatorial optimization, linked figure animation and microphone array signal processing. His current research interests include activity recognition, face modeling and animation, and multimedia collaboration. He has published more than 70 papers in peer-reviewed international journals and conferences and holds more than 40 granted patents. Dr Zhengyou Zhang is a Principal Researcher with Microsoft Research, Redmond, and manages the multimodal collaboration research team. He has published more than 200 papers in refereed international journals and conferences and coauthored 3-D Dynamic Scene Analysis: A Stereo Based Approach (1992); Epipolar Geometry in Stereo, Motion and Object Recognition (1996); and Computer Vision (1998). He is an IEEE Fellow.
- Author(s)Zhengyou Zhang,Zicheng Liu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note168 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.