All listings for this product
Save on Philosophy
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.39Trending at £24.99
- £17.56Trending at £18.16
- £19.29Trending at £20.99
- £20.92Trending at £25.99
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the implication of Emmanuel Levinas' philosophy of ethics for the theory, criticism, and practice of human communication.
- Author BiographyJeffrey W. Murray, Doctor of Philosophy in Communication Studies (Rhetorical Studies), is an Independent Scholar.
- Author(s)Jeffrey S. Murray
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/10/2003
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight263 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.