All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the author's knowledge of bears and his photographic collection of them grew. This title contrasts the ancient range of grizzlies when they used to roam down as far as Mexico with their current status, mostly in Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. It looks at the future of grizzly bears - and how much that future depends on people.
- Author BiographyJoel Sartore is an acclaimed nature photographer and his 20 years in the field include 14 with the National Geographic Society. His assignments have taken him everywhere from the Amazon rain forests to Alaska to Yellowstone Park.
- Author(s)Joel Sartore
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/06/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFace to Face
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Out-of-print date28/07/2011
- Content Note50 colour photographs, 5 diagrams, 1 map
- Weight152 g
- Width21 mm
- Height17 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.