All listings for this product
Save on Philosophy
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £17.56Trending at £18.16
- £19.29Trending at £20.99
- £20.92Trending at £25.98
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £6.09Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what Facebook means for us and for our relationships. This title discusses issues ranging from the nature of friendship and its relationship to 'friending', to the efficacy of 'online activism'.
- Author BiographyD. E. Wittkower is Lecturer in Philosophy at Coastal Carolina University in Conway, South Carolina. He is editor of iPod and Philosophy and Mr. Monk and Philosophy.
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight440 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byD. E. Wittkower
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.